Sound of Silence (2004) Sound of Silence (2004)

not bad

however you should have had it run alot longer into the song and elaborated on why she was there. However i did enjoy the style a lot.

Trash's Shorts-Dive Trash's Shorts-Dive

*sigh

I mean no harm by this, but don't submit weekly stuff here. Make your own website and put it there.

I Shall Not Stand I Shall Not Stand

it was ok

next time you want to deliver a message, dont be so blunt. Also, dont use a hippie. Use something like a short film with symbolism, people love symbolism, people love to take their own perspective on things, and give it a serious tone. But try the symbolism thing, i look forward to seeing what you can come up with.

kenya kenya

its cute!!!

Norway does suck! I cant wait to get my free snorkel, its going to be wicked bitchin'. I'll see you all there!

MJ Secrets MJ Secrets

funny

Its good to see another Conan fan around, and the idea was hilarious.

MERRY X-MAS!!! MERRY X-MAS!!!

it was ok, a nice christmas flick.

Last Nickelback Concert Last Nickelback Concert

short but meaningful

i hate nickelback, and i dont blame canada for their crap. I tihnk chad looks like his face was smashed together with two cinder blocks. Anyway i gave sound a 1 because nickelback played once, but other then that i thought it was funny. And i liked your follow up at the end.

The Mentos Commercial The Mentos Commercial

hmm

The animation sucked, but the song was so good and i laughed, so i have watched it 4 times already, its really quiet funny for a little short stick animation. God that damn song is so catchy.

Sponge Bob Kills3 Sponge Bob Kills3

to damn repetitive

Its old, needs better graphics, needs music, such as the jason or mike myers themes. Oh and plankton is green, dumbass.

Elementsk8er506 responds:

i don't watch the show 24/7 like you. if i would watch the show why would i make funy of it?

Chineese Legend Chineese Legend

lol

that fact that we could see the string made it funnier.