Sound of Silence (2004) Sound of Silence (2004)

not bad

however you should have had it run alot longer into the song and elaborated on why she was there. However i did enjoy the style a lot.

Trash's Shorts-Dive Trash's Shorts-Dive

*sigh

I mean no harm by this, but don't submit weekly stuff here. Make your own website and put it there.

I Shall Not Stand I Shall Not Stand

it was ok

next time you want to deliver a message, dont be so blunt. Also, dont use a hippie. Use something like a short film with symbolism, people love symbolism, people love to take their own perspective on things, and give it a serious tone. But try the symbolism thing, i look forward to seeing what you can come up with.

Christmas Mini-games Christmas Mini-games

it was great!!!

I love these mini games and the music just puts me in the christmas spirit, congrats on a great game!!!

Engrish Humor Gallery 1 Engrish Humor Gallery 1

SegaRules was right...

you shouldnt get any credit for this movie, these are all other peoples pictures and you didn't give them the credit. Most of these can be seen at www.engrish.com and there are other engrish websites also. Anyway atleast you are promoting more engrish which is about all you should get credit for.

Zerg-Ruler responds:

Hey, since you love SegaRules so much, why don't you two get in bed and fuck each other?
P.S. Thanx Boo Destroyer!

Link's Roping Contest Link's Roping Contest

wow...

I'm impressed, its a great game. Only one problem, its to damn hard!